Have you ever felt like you fell to sleep this skinny or fit person and then you woke up and for some reason you found yourself in a totally different body? Well your not alone. When I was in high school I felt like I had the nice round booty, quite curvy, and was pretty then. Next thing ya know I was married, have a 10 month old (who both my husband and daughter I love so very much and would not trade them for anything) and there’s these weird stretch marks everywhere.... Now my skin is too tight for my body! What the heck happened and what alien switched my body and brain out with another?
I have always heard, when life gives you lemons what do you do? You make lemonade right? Well... What do you do when life gives you 50 pounds of lemons and you just don't want them?
If your making fresh lemonade and squeezing them by hand, you know that making lemonade is not easy. In fact you can get frustrated at times and just want to quit, but the little girls and boys who have their own lemonade stand will tell you it pays off to make lemonade.
So don't be like me and make fat jokes about yourself, get stressed, and complain about not being fit like you use to be... no get up and work that lemonade. It's not an easy process to lose weight, but we can both get there 1 step at a time and in the end you will feel so much more refreshed than before. Good luck!
Remember I'm here through this journey so feel free to share with me your struggles and victories as I will be sharing mine.
-Miss Understood
I just want you to know that I am totally chomping down on pretzels as I type this. I will make you a deal: if you exercise I will! :p
ReplyDeleteDeal Dizzle! Zumba and Yoga here I come!
Delete